Tongue Tied provides experienced, native, professional, English and foreign language voice over artists and subtitling services for most world languages.
- Our specialist script translators will first translate your voice over scripts into the required languages. You will then be able to review the translated scripts before we proceed to the voice over recording stage.
- We’ll send you a number of voice demos in your chosen languages for you to choose the voice over artist who is most suitable for your project.
- The recording is carried out at a studio with professional voice over equipment.
- We can even add your music to your recordings, or subtitles and translated on-screen text to your videos.
- We can provide voice overs in pretty much any language, so whether it’s a Japanese voice over or a French voice over you need, we’ll be able to help!
You have probably heard our voices already on the BBC, ITV, CNN and National Geographic.
Tongue Tied also provided voice overs for the Driving Standards Agency, translating and recording the voice overs for the driving theory tests into 36 languages!
We also provided voice overs into 24 languages for CITB (The Construction Industry Training Board) Examinations.
So, whether it’s a corporate voice over or commercial voice over project you have in mind, we’ll be able to find the right talent for your job.
Please get in touch with us for more info or a quick tailored quote to suit your requirements.
For more information on our professional voice over services, please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)1606 352 527 E-mail: email@example.com