Although programming languages are globally accepted codes within the information technology sector, this is only a small part of the industry. IT companies are facing the same challenges as any other business sector when communicating internationally.
In everyday business, foreign languages play an important role within the industry. From overseas specifications and test reports to contractual agreements, translations are crucial in guaranteeing flawless operations across borders! Communication with customers needs to be technically accurate, but also user-friendly in order to allow good understanding of complex product technicalities.
Here at Tongue Tied, we work with specialist IT translators based all over the world, who can work between any language and in any discipline.
Our IT translators are:
- All professionally qualified to degree level, Masters or local equivalent
- Native speakers only
- Based in the country where the translated material will be used
- Members of local professional bodies
- Highly experienced within the IT industry
- Familiar with contemporary terminology
Our IT translations are:
- Accurate: We provide accurate translations that maintain the style of the original document, and that can be published and used immediately.
- All of our technical translations are proofread by a suitably qualified native translator.
- Comprehensive: We will return your translation in the same layout and format as the original document and we can provide a full printing
- Efficient: We use the latest industry software to build a unique translation memory for each of our clients. This means that repeated text is not translated from scratch each time and lowers the price you pay for the translation!
- Confidential: All our translators sign a non-disclosure agreement with Tongue Tied.
For more information regarding our language services for the IT industry, please contact us :
Tel: +44 (0)1606 352 527 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org