General Policy and Security
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
- your name
- company name
- phone number(s)
- email address
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
**We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent and we will never sell or pass on your information to any third party company.**
Please note that any personal information that you submit through forms, letters, emails and the like is not encrypted and therefore may be collected by others. Any such information is sent at your own risk and you should therefore carefully consider its sensitivity before transmitting it. While we make every effort to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure we would like to make you aware that the Internet in itself is not a completely secure medium.
If you wish to subscribe to our Newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters you may follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in each of the communications you receive.
Cookies and Tracking
This website uses Google Analytics
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system.
- Screen colours (colour processing ability of the users screen).
- Flash version.
- Screen resolution.
- Network location and IP address.
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed).
- Time of visit.
- Pages visited.
- Time spent on each page of the website.
- Referring site statistics.
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website).
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine).
This data is only used to optimise our website for our visitors.