Tourism is an important, often vital, part of the economy, contributing an estimated 5% to the worldwide gross domestic product.
Extensive airline networks, the emergence of low cost airlines and the launch of familiar brand hotels in virtually every corner of the world, have made foreign countries more accessible and the world a much “smaller” place!
In this industry, there is a focus on international clientele. Hotel, airline, travel agency and tour operator staff know that being “international” is not just about being able to speak another language, but also fully understanding another culture.
Tongue Tied works together with industry experts who understand the tourism sector through extensive commercial practice. We make sure that your documents are translated to the highest standard to make sure that their content is communicated effectively to your international partners and clients. We will make sure that the stylistic qualities and nuances that are specific to your company are maintained.
Our translators are:
- All professionally qualified to degree level, Masters or local equivalent
- Native speakers only
- Based in the country where the translated material will be used
- Members of local professional bodies
- Highly experienced and professional
- Familiar with contemporary terminology in the tourism sector
Our tourism translations are:
- Accurate: We provide accurate translations that maintain the style of the original document, and that can be published and used immediately.
- All of our technical translations are proofread by a suitably qualified native translator.
- Comprehensive: We will return your translation in the same layout and format as the original document and we can provide a full printing
- Efficient: We use the latest industry software to build a unique translation memory for each of our clients. This means that repeated text is not translated from scratch each time and lowers the price you pay for the translation!
- Confidential: All our translators sign a non-disclosure agreement with Tongue Tied.
For more information on our tourism language services, please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)1606 352 527 E-mail: email@example.com