Market research raises unique challenges within the translation industry. Conducting international market research requires an understanding of the target audience’s language and the target market’s local culture.
Market research translations, from and into any language, are a particular speciality of Tongue Tied. We provide many of the industry’s major players with translations, including Mercer, MRUK, Hall & Partners, Harris Interactive, GHK, Brasil Global Research, Micomms, Precision, Wright Research, Harte Hanks, Infocorp, TNS, RSM, RDSI & MVA, to name a few!
We have numerous translators who specialise in market research translation, including the translation of online surveys containing HTML coding.
We make sure to understand your needs in order to guarantee 100% accuracy in the research material of foreign language markets. This means that questionnaires will produce informative, reliable and accurate results.
Post-survey, we also provide response and reporting text translation to help you share your results with different audiences.
Our market-research translators are:
- Professionally qualified to degree level, Masters or local equivalent
- Native speakers only
- Based in the country where the translated material will be used
- Members of local professional bodies
- Highly experienced
- Familiar with contemporary market sector terminology
Our market-research translations are:
- Accurate: We provide accurate translations in the style of your original document. All our translations are proofread by a qualified native translator.
- Comprehensive: Our typesetting team will return your translation in the same layout and format as the original. We also provide a full printing
- Efficient: We use the latest industry software to build a unique translation memory for each of our clients. This means that repeated text is not translated from scratch each time and lowers the price you pay for the translation!
- Confidential: All our translators sign a non-disclosure agreement with Tongue Tied
For more information on our market research languages services, please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)1606 352 527 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org