Interpreting & Equipment
We work with interpreters across the UK. Our interpreters are numerous, varied and in great demand, so we are sure that we will be able to find a suitable match for your business needs!
With a bit of notice, we are usually able to find a skilled and experienced native interpreter, who is local to your area. This minimises the need for costly and unnecessary travel as well as overnight expenses.
We cater for:
- Consecutive and simultaneous interpreting
- One-to-one meetings
- Research discussions / focus groups
- Interpreting to a conference with 100+ delegates
- Long and short term bilingual placements
Simultaneous Interpreting Equipment
Tongue Tied also offers Simultaneous Interpreting Equipment, Interactive Voting Systems and Conference Microphones. Regardless of the type of meeting, we can help:
- Interpreter booths fully equipped for 2 or 3 interpreters and conforming to the ISO 4043 standard for portable booths
- Digital infra-red transmission systems, including handsets and lightweight headsets for wireless transmission of up to 32 language channels
- Digital push-to-talk conference microphone systems, both wired and wireless
- Fully trained operators
- Portable tour guide systems, for use where interpretation is required on factory tours and in other situations where interpretation is required on the move
Telephone interpreting is becoming an increasingly popular alternative to the more costly face-to-face interpreting, as there are no expenses for travel or overnight accommodation!
Tongue Tied offers a telephone interpreting service to and from every language. If you need to talk to overseas clients or receive calls from clients/buyers who do not speak your language, this service is ideal.
Quick and simple to organise, we can have a professional interpreter on your conference call within minutes.
The prices for our telephone interpreting services vary depending on the language and are charged by the minute.
For more information on any of our interpreting services, please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)1606 352 527 E-mail: email@example.com