Money matters everywhere in the world – hardly any other business area is as multinational as the financial sector!
In today’s bustling business environment, where more and more companies are growing beyond national borders, financial translations are becoming increasingly common.
As well as a variety of languages that need to be translated, there are also complex legal frameworks and business procedures that need to be dealt with. Financial organisations have special communicative requirements that go beyond simply the conversion of currency exchange rates.
Here at Tongue Tied, we have more than 23 years of experience translating within the financial sector. We are aware of the challenges that can arise and we are ready to tackle these with you.
Regardless of the type of document we are translating, our focus is on accuracy and we will always strive to produce the highest quality text possible. We will match you with the best possible financial translator for your project, based on their specialist qualifications and experience. Our translators will provide you with accurate translations for all projects, from promotional material and website content to company accounts, brochures and legal documents.
Our financial translators are:
- All professionally qualified to degree level, Masters or local equivalent
- Native speakers only
- Based in the country where the translated material will be used
- Members of local professional bodies
- Highly experienced and professional
- Familiar with contemporary financial sector terminology
Our financial translations are:
- Accurate: We provide accurate financial translations that maintain the style of the original document, and that can be published and used immediately.
- All of our technical translations are proofread by a suitably qualified native translator.
- Comprehensive: We will return your translation in the same layout and format as the original document and we can provide a full printing
- Efficient: We use the latest industry software to build a unique translation memory for each of our clients. This means that repeated text is not translated from scratch each time and lowers the price you pay for the translation!
- Confidential: All our translators sign a non-disclosure agreement with Tongue Tied.
For more information on our financial language services, please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)1606 352 527 E-mail: email@example.com